Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Flying Ostrich

How to put ostrich bones together

Have you ever put an ostrich bones together? I think this is the best way to put an ostrich bones together. There are 9 easy ways to put ostrich bones together.

These are the nine steps of putting and assembling the bird.




* Step 1- Expose the dead bird to flies to eat the flesh then wait until the flesh and feathers come off.

* Step 2-Wash the bones ,srubbed and bleach them.

* Step 3-Laid them to dry.

*Step 4-Remember to sketch the body parts.

* Step 5-Put the bones together.

* Step 6-Put the head first.

* Step 7-Put the bones together.

* Step 8-Put the legs together.

* Step 9-Sell the constructed ostriched bone to the museum.

By:Micahzl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Micahzl,
    I like the way you have put in order how to put ostrich bones together. It was good of how you described it. Do you know how it looks like after the ostrich bones are together? I'm looking forward in seeing at your other work.
    From,
    Raheal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Micahzl,
    I like the way you have instructions on how to put ostrich bones together. My favorite part is when you wash them because I love washing. Would you like to see a real ostrich? I am looking forward to seeing your other work.

    From,
    KC

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.